Heritage Pageants (The Organiser)(Heritage Pageants consists of 5 titles including Mrs Heritage, Miss Heritage International, Miss Teen Heritage, Little Miss Heritage, Ms Plus Size Heritage)Terms & ConditionsEligibility & Acceptance
- Miss Heritage International
Contestants must not be married or pregnant, have ever been married, had a marriage annulled or given birth to or parented a child. Contestants must be at least 19 years old and no older than 27 years old as of the start of the Heritage Pageants event.
- Mrs Heritage
Contestants may be Married, Divorced, Widowed, Single mother. Contestants must be at least 20 years old and above.
- Miss Teen Heritage
Contestants must be single and never married as of the start date of the pageant event. Must not have ever had a child. Winner must remain unmarried during her reign should she win. Must be at least 15 years old and no older than 18 years old as of the start date of the Heritage Pageants.
- Little Miss Heritage
Must be at least 6 years old and no older than 14 years old as of the start date of the Heritage Pageants. The use of Fake Tan, Make-up, False Nails, Hair Extensions and fake eyelashes is not encouraged.
- Ms Plus Size Heritage
Must be over the age 18, there is no age limit on entrants. Entrants can be single, married, widowed and can be divorced, can have children. No restrictions on height, Finalist must be a minimum UK size 14 dress size or above 60kg at the start date of the Heritage Pageants. Official Language
- English is the official language of the Heritage Pageants.
- Entrant must be a naturally born genetic female.
Code of Conduct
- Delegate shall be a person, whose background is not likely to bring in to disrepute the Little Miss, Miss Teen, Miss, Mrs or Ms Plus Size Titles or the Licensee or the Promoter or any person associated with them.
- Entrant affirms that she is and will continue to be a person of good moral character; that she has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and conventions or that will reflect unfavourably on the pageant, its representatives, sponsors and/or licensees; that she has not appeared in, or posed for, any nude or provocative photographs prior to before, during the pageant finals, or during her reign should she become a Winner.
- Delegate will conduct herself in a courteous, professional manner at all times during the Heritage Pageants.
- Delegate will not slander or libel other contestants, judges, Heritage Pageants, staff, or anyone else involved with or connected to Heritage Pageants.
- Defamatory verbal and/or written remarks against Heritage Pageants will result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of any and all prizes and awards won, and legal charges.
- Any delegate found publicly posting slanderous remarks on public forums, social networking sites or any other public domain will be immediately disqualified and legal action will be taken.
- Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behaviour before, during, or after the pageant may result in disqualification, removal from the premises, and legal charges.
Heritage Pageants Entrants agrees:
- All selected contestants/Winners to attend the Heritage Pageants at international level in the selected host country.
- Winners are expected to give their time and energy to this title.
- We will support you if you wish to compete in other pageant systems during your reign. We do ask that we are informed before you send your entry.
- If selected, a Heritage Pageantâ€™s winner agrees that a contract will be signed pertaining to the code of conduct, work, including modelling, television and film, that the winners undertake during their reign.
- To look solely to the her countryâ€™s Pageant Director with respect to all matters relating to her application, rules, regulations, policies, preparation, rehearsal, performance and selection process, and all other matters relating to the pageant.
- That Heritage Pageants (All Divisions), employees, and pageant personnel are not responsible for accidents, injury or theft incurred at the time of the Heritage Pageants or travel to and from.
- That Heritage Pageants and team are not responsible for negligence or fraud on the part of pageant sponsors, judges, or contract vendors (e.g., photographer, videographer, etc.) that may be providing products or services to delegates and winners at the Heritage Pageants final.
- That Heritage Pageants and team are not responsible for loss, theft, or damage caused to any and all prizes, gifts, and awards bestowed upon entrant after these items become the property of entrant. -Entrant agrees to incur replacement and/or repair costs to lost, stolen, or damaged items including but not limited to: crown/tiara, sash, plaques, trophies, etc.
- That the date/venue of the Heritage Pageants is subject to change and in such a case, the entrant is not eligible for a refund.
- That prizes given by Heritage Pageantâ€™s Sponsors to prize winners are not the responsibility of Heritage Pageants cannot be held liable for any sponsor not fulfilling their prizes to winners.
- That entrants under 18 years old will be accompanied at all times during the finals by a parent or legal guardian and they are the sole responsibility of the parent/legal guardian. They are not the responsibility of Heritage Pageants.
- All fees paid to Heritage Pageants are NON REFUNDABLE and NOT TRANSFERABLE in full or in part for under any circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to entry fees, advertising fees, pageant admission ticket sales fees,
Guest meal fees and any other fees paid to Heritage Pageants by anyone including, but not limited to, delegates, sponsors, and advertisers. Photography & Videography â€“ Minors
- Adults accompanying Delegates, who are under 18 years of age as of the pageant date, authorise the right for Photography & Videography for the Heritage Pageants. This includes Internet, websites, printed publications, all events leading to, and including, the Heritage Pageant.
Disqualification / Title Relinquishment
- If delegate is disqualified or relinquishes, for any reason, any title awarded to her, all prizes must be returned in full, and in condition received.
- Delegates make their own travel arrangements and visa application to the host country of Heritage Pageants. Heritage Pageants are not responsible for arranging travel or intervening / resolving disputes involving travel to the pageant competition. Heritage Pageants encourage all participants to purchase their individual travel insurance.
Publicity and Promotion
- By virtue of participation in the Heritage Pageants, delegate agrees to allow Heritage Pageant, the right to use her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion now and in the future. Delegate understands that her name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information may be used on the Internet, in print advertising, press releases and merchandise related to the Heritage Pageants (e.g., t-shirts, tote bags, hats, other apparel, mouse pads, and other promotional materials.)
- Delegate agrees that photographs submitted to Heritage Pageants may be used for publicity and promotion by Heritage Pageants, the delegate or photographer or anybody related must not own the copyright to these images.
- Delegate agrees to release Heritage Pageants from liability for any injury resulting from publicity and promotion.
- Delegate agrees to waive any and all compensation for use of her name, likeness, voice, and /or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion.
- Heritage Pageants entrant agrees to abide by the above rules. If an entrant fails to abide by the above rules and/or brings Heritage Pageants, into disrepute, for which a decision will be made at the Directorâ€™s digression, the Heritage Pageant Director has the right to terminate the entrantâ€™s contract immediately, reclaim the entrants sash and authorise the deletion of all photos containing the Heritage Pageants Sash & Heritage Pageants crown.
- Heritage Pageants is entitled to the sole and exclusive rights to record, produce, reproduce, broadcast, televise and/or videotape all or any part(s) of the Contest in which the Delegate shall participate, and promote the contest by different medias and social networks.
- The Heritage Pageants is entitled to disqualify a contestant if he/she doesnâ€™t respect the schedule, doesnâ€™t participate at the scheduled activities, does not have a good moral behaviour or if it violates roughly the terms and conditions of participation.
- By submitting the entry form and fee(s)(if any) to Heritage Pageants, delegate agrees to abide by all policies, rules and regulations set forth by Heritage Pageants on www.pageantofheritage.com